Sunday 3 February 2013

Berwick-Upon-Tweed

I had a very enjoyable daytrip to Berwick-upon-Tweed a few months back and I, of course, took my camera with me.   The weather was great and I used my ND grad and managed to get a couple of decent landscapes.









Berwick-upon-Tweed beach is lovely.   Pretty wild looking.   In the second photo I tried to use lead-in lines.   The idea is to have lines in the frame, leading the eye from the bottom into the heart of the picture.   I think it worked pretty well.   the second photo certainly has more impact.  

I also quite like this picture of some swans that I snapped.   I didn't realise swans went onto the sea; I've only ever seen them on fresh water before.


   
                            I like the contrast of their white bodies against the brown water.


And now I shall leave you with one final picture.   Nothing special about this photo at all technically, but the name of this place made me giggle.   A lot.



2 comments: