Tuesday 22 January 2013

Shameless Self-Promotion

Tonight's blog post is brought to you by shameless self-promotion!   A little while ago I helped to write a photography workshop for the Education department at work.   For one of the adverts for it they used one of my photos.   I reckon that gives me grounds to say I'm a published photographer.   Huzzah!   Here is the advert:





The top half is the front of the flier and the bottom half is the back.   They're actually bright Spring leaves, not Autumn leaves, but nevermind.   One of my photos got used for an advert (even if it's not a particularly good photo), hurrah!  

Whilst we're on the subject of shameless self-promotion, I don't think I've previously included a link to my photos before.

This is my DeviantArt profile, and here is my 123RF (stock photography) profile.   So far I've made about 13 US dollars from it.   Better than nothing!   I did a roaring trade in these pictures during the Christmas period, which was nice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment