Thursday 5 July 2012

Breakfast!

Stuck for breakfast ideas?  Try this!

Ingredients:





Instructions are simple: blend!  And you'll get this:







 Yum yum!  Healthy and tasty!   I've tried a few variations and I've found that just about any type of juice works really well.   You only need a little, just to add a bit of tang and make the blending a bit easier.  Blending strawberries can be a bit tricky to start with.   It doesn't have to be vanilla yogurt.  I've also tried this with plain, strawberry, raspberry and Russian Fudge and they all work very well in it.   I have also substituted blueberries for raspberries, which is delicious!  I'm going to continue experimenting because i'm sure there are many more exciting combinations waiting to be discovered.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment