Friday 22 June 2018

Photography: Instagram

About a year and a half ago I made myself an Instagram account. I snap quite a lot of pretty things with my phone when I'm out and about and then I would always forget to post them to Facebook afterwards and no one would ever see them. so I started an Instagram for pretty phone snaps, and as a bonus it was somewhere where more people could see them other than just my Facebook friends. I used to really like Instagram. It was just a group of people sharing beautiful things and it was a nice, peaceful break from all the anger on Facebook. But then, as seems to happen, it got slightly ruined for me by getting too big. Now it seems like it's full of photo thieves with duplicate accounts just wanting to make a quick buck. Still, along with friends I've also got myself a few dedicated followers who are not people I know, which is nice, and I still enjoy sharing my photos of pretty things.

So, here's a link to my Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment