Monday 10 June 2013

Blog Housekeeping: New titles and entry content amount changes

Right, so I've had this blog a wee while now and I've decided to start doing things a little differently.   It seems there are a few categories of things I seem to talk about quite a lot, eg: songs, photography, films...   So I've decided that from now on I've decided that before an entry's title I'm going to write a category so that people can decide more easily whether or not they're interested in reading it.   To that end, my first entry under the new system has been given the category: blog housekeeping.

Also, I often review the same types of things three at a time.   I'm not going to do that anymore.   It just seems a bit messy.   From now on each item is going to be reviewed in glorious isolation.   This may make some entries pretty short, so I'll try to blog a bit more often to make up for it.  

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment