Tuesday 29 January 2019

Art: Prints by Ell

A while back I bought myself some prints, done by my lovely sister-in-law-to-be, who is a very talented comic book artist. Here's the link to her Etsy store if you fancy getting some for yourself: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EllJWalker.

These are what I was mostly after. Ell did dragons through October for inktober. She then made them up into postcards to sell and I bought a bunch. I would have bought more if she'd put more of them up! Excuse the bad photo, but follow the link if you want to see them in all their glory! I think they're really creative and beautiful.








At the same time I treated myself to a couple of her very funny little zines. The first one is from another annual drawing challenge, hourly comics. You draw a comic every hour of the day you're awake to show what your day was like. Her little comics about everyday things are my favourite things that Ell draws. I think they're really cute and funny. The second is a comic about Paul Hollywood eating The Great British Bake Off contestants. It's also really funny and well done.








I bought this print as well. I just think it's cute. And who doesn't love a unicorn.








These Ell doesn't actually sell these anymore, but she had some spares and let me have them. Confusing advice from mythical creatures. I think these are hilarious.







Yay! Thanks Ell!

No comments:

Post a Comment